An Elegant Wedding Venue With Southern Hospitality
Located on a 56-acre private ranch outside of Dallas-Ft Worth in Justin, Texas, the Lucky Spur Ranch wedding and reception venue embraces romantic, rustic elegance with Southern charm. Transition seamlessly between an outdoor ceremony overlooking flowing creeks and sprawling trees into the newly constructed reception barn that seats up to 400 guests for dancing and dinner – a good venue for indoor or outdoor, large and small weddings alike.
Take advantage of onsite wedding amenities including in-house catering, guest accommodations for 25 people, bride and groom’s suites, outdoor fire pit plus add-ons like personal venue coordinator, massages, mani and pedis, skeet shooting and fishing.
Lucky Spur has everything you need to pull off a one-of-a-kind wedding experience.
Lucky to have you wedding package
Included in our wedding package
- 12 hour rental in reception barn noon-midnight (11 A.M. if available)
- Bridal Suite with full bath, Dressing room & make-up stations
- Grooms Suite with full bath, Wet Bar & Flat Screen TV
- Saloon with pool table, 12’ Full Service Wet Bar, 65” Flat Screen TV’s, Full
- Sound System, Piano & fire pit area.
- Reception Barn venue with Patio & Courtyard
- Choice of Wedding Ceremony location, indoor and outdoor
- 60” round tables and chairs for ceremony and reception
- On-Site Ice Machine
- Set up & clean up of reception Barn (decorations not included)
- On-Site Catering (additional charge)
- Up to 200 guests ($250 per each additional 50 guests up to 400)
March – June / September – December
Peak Season Day Use Rates
- Monday – Thursday: $3,500
- Friday: $7,000
- Saturday: $8,500
- Sunday: $5,500
January – February / July – August
Non-Peak Season Day Use Rates
- Monday – Thursday: $3,500
- Friday: $6,300
- Saturday: $7,650
- Sunday: $5,000
Most popular wedding package
Exclusive Weekend Package
Celebrate with your family and friends the entire weekend.
Check-In: Friday at 12pm | Check-Out: Monday at 10am
Includes a customized brunch with mimosa & Bloody Mary bar and skeet shooting for up to 25 guests on Saturday and Sunday!
Please join us for a private tour where you will see the overnight accommodations and experience everything that Lucky Spur Ranch has to offer. This tour takes less than an hour and is the best way to see the ranch in person. The pictures don’t do this place justice. Bring your fiancé, parents or maid of honor. Get a customized information packet which includes everything you need to know about the venue and leave with a customized proposal. We offer tours 7 days/week by appointment.
It’s All Taken Care Of
Lucky Spur offers full service, custom catering and professional staff with a commitment to creating memorable events. Whatever the occasion, Lucky Spur’s service options are designed to fit your budget and needs.
Hosts With The Most
Meet Dakon & Amy, owners and operators of Lucky Spur and here to make your stay as relaxing as possible.